Monday 20 September 2010

6. Raise £300 for Charity

I regularly do runs for charity and have raised some good sums but I think it is time to step that up. Any money I raise will go to the Michelle Jones Memorial Fund http://www.michellejonesmemorialfund.co.uk/index.html. I wrote to Michelle for many years throughout my childhood and stayed in touch through meetings and Facebook until her life was taken away by  an aggressive form of skin cancer. Michelle lived with a severe case of Crohn's Disease for a large portion of her life but she never complained and learned to love her life for what it was, not missing out on anything because 'she couldn't do it'. I will always be motivated and inspired by her bravery and courage so any money I raise will go to her memory.

** PROGRESS TO FOLLOW **

No comments:

Post a Comment